Latest information on Battleship Visit –
The Battleship NORTH CAROLINA is open to visitors with new procedures in place to help ensure the safety of staff and visitors, including
- Reconfiguring the tour route to include only the Ship’s main deck and above, and offering only self-guided tours.
- Limiting the number of visitors allowed in the gift shop and on the Ship itself, and closing the visitors center.
- Welcoming only non-cash (credit card) payments.
- Installing hand sanitizer and hand washing stations.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning high-touch public areas and restrooms.
- Using protective barriers at sales desks.
Adult admission will be reduced to $10, with all visitors offered the group, child, military or ADA rate as applicable. Visitors will be welcomed back with a receipt within a year, after other areas of the Ship reopen.
Operating hours are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day.
Please feel free to share your Views / like & leave your comments on this blog in the comments section
©mytravelcsp . All rights reserved.