Places to Cover in Salzburg –
Please find this link for the places to cover and what do you want to cover in Salzburg / There are many choices with Salzburg city card .
Salzburg City Card –
I would recommend travelers to buy the Salzburg City card as it would be economical and it also includes the public transport expenses as well.
Please find this link to get all the information regarding Salzburg City card and the places it covers .
All benefits of the Salzburg Card at a glance
- one-time FREE admission to all city tourist attractions and museums
- free travel on public transportation (except s-railways / S-Bahn!)
- attractive discounts on cultural events and concerts
- additional discounts at many excursion destinations
- in some cases, express entrance without having to stand in line at the ticket window .
Link to buy Salzburg City card for 24h/48h and 72h ==> https://card-webshop.feratel.com/scc01/default/?language=en#category:card
Places I covered in Salzburg –
- Cable car in Untersberg
- Salzburg City Cruise
- moenchsberg-lift – High Speed Lift
- Modern Art Museum
- Salzburg Museum
- Panaroma Museum
- Mozart Birthplace
- Mozart Residence
- Salzburg Old Town
- Salzburg Cathedral
- Dom Quarters
- Hohensalzburg Fortres
- Funicular ride to Fortress
- Hellbrunn Palace
- Trick Fountains
I covered all the above places with Salzburg citycard except Salzburg Cathedral, which doesn’t include in city card.
Please feel free to share your Views / like & leave your comments on this blog in the comments section
©mytravelcsp . All rights reserved